If you live or work in Houston, we don’t have to tell you how hot it can get during the summer months. With temperatures reaching highs of more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit, you’re going to need a reliable air conditioning system to keep your home or office cool.
Environmental Air Systems Inc. is the premier air conditioning contractor in Houston. You can turn to us for any and all air conditioning installation services. If you need a completely new A/C system installed, or if you need a faulty A/C system replaced, we're the ones you want to call.
Signs Your A/C system Needs To Be Replaced
It’s important that you know the warning signs that you need a new air conditioning unit. Keep in mind that some signs are more subtle than others:
No cool air flowing through vents
Poor air flow through vents
Thermostat not working properly
Moisture or leakage problems
Strange sounds & odors
If you notice one or more of these symptoms, it may be time to have a new air conditioning system installed.
Rely on Environmental Air Systems Inc. for the air conditioning installation services in Houston, TX. Call us today!
benefits of installing a new air conditioning system
There are more benefits to installing a new air conditioning system in your home or business than you might think. The most obvious benefit is that it keeps you cool during those sweltering Houston summers. But there are some other benefits that you might not know about, such as:
Better air quality - A new air conditioning system with a good air filter can significantly improve the quality of the air in your home or business. Air can be full of allergens, mold, insects, and other impurities that can make life miserable, especially if you have allergies or other respiratory ailments that make you extra sensitive to airborne pollutants. It's important that this air conditioning system be properly cleaned and maintained, though, or it could actually make the problem worse! (But we can help with that, too.)
- Heat can mess with your brain! Being hot and uncomfortable increases stress levels and can contribute to aggressive behavior. Keeping cool can help keep the peace at home or at work.
- If your room is too hot, you'll have trouble getting to sleep. Lack of adequate sleep can lead to problems in other areas of your life. Keeping your bedroom between 65 and 75 degrees helps your body regulate its internal temperature naturally and can help you sleep properly and wake up well rested and ready to take on the day.
Increased productivity at work
- If it's too hot in your office, employees will be spending too much time thinking about how uncomfortable they are and not enough time focused on the task at hand. Maintaining a comfortable temperature in the office with a good air conditioning system improves your ability to think and reason, leading to better decision making and more efficient workplace practices.
- Heat and humidity can wreck furniture. Wood furniture can warp. Leather furniture could absorb too much moisture and start to rot. Moisture in any type of fabric can promote the growth of mold. A good air conditioning system can mitigate all of these problems.
Protects electronics from overheating
- If electronics get too hot, they can break down. If your electronics break down, that costs your business time and money. In extreme temperatures, electronic devices can be completely destroyed by heat, doing untold damage that your business may not be able to recover from. Play it safe. Make sure your air conditioning system is up to par.
Call (713) 999-4193 now for the best air conditioning installation service in Houston!
Save on air conditioning installation in Houston with this coupon.